Adoption Is a Loving Option
turnto adoption because they are simply not ready to raise a child at this point in their lives.
- Some believe that an adoptive couple is in a better position to offer their child the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- This is a courageous and important decision.
- The child will know that the decision of the birth parent was a loving one.
Commitment to Birth Mothers
Our office is committed to:
- Providing a confidential setting to address questions about adoption.
- Presenting to you approved adoptive parents who offer a safe and secure home and that share your values and interests.
- Facilitating an ongoing relationship between the birth mother, the child, and the adoptive parents if requested by the birth mother.
- Providing financial support for expenses related to pregnancy.
- Assistance with prenatal care.
youpre/ post adoptioncounseling.
- Assistance with Medicaid/TANF applications.
- 24-hour services available to you throughout the process.
- Offering a caring and supportive staff with experience in the area of adoption for over 20 years.
Adoption Planning in Washington and Idaho
Mark R. Iverson and staff at Adoption and Guardianship Services in Washington and Idaho are compassionate and sensitive to your needs as a birth mother. Our Adoption Services team is ready to assist you in creating an adoption plan that is best for you and your baby and to help you find the resources you need. All communication is confidential and we are here to answer any questions you may have.
“Mark was very helpful and compassionate in assisting me to find a loving family that I liked and could trust to raise my child. He was accommodating in every way and always made time to answer every question and address every concern.”
“We are very excited to have an extended family through adoption.”
If you find yourself in a situation where you are considering placing your baby for adoption, please give us a call. we would be happy to meet with you in a confidential setting and assist you in developing a plan that meets your needs and provides a bright future for your child. We encourage you to view
Contact us today to request an appointment to discuss your options.