If You Are Pregnant
If you are pregnant, adoption offers a loving option that places your child with a family that you select. Our primary mission is to offer a compassionate, nonjudgmental, supportive and confidential process for expectant mothers to place their child for adoption with qualified prospective adoptive parents.
Our dedicated team of professionals will guide you through every step of the adoption process. Please contact us to discuss your options. If you choose adoption, we can help you select a family, meet a family and discuss what relationship, if any, you would like to have with the adoptive parents during your pregnancy and after birth. Adoption allows you to choose a personalized adoption plan where you are able to choose the degree of openness.
As part of our commitment to you, we are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Please contact us with any questions at:
(509) 462-3678 M-F during business hours or (509) 413-6493 after hours and on weekends
- Contact and support 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Financial support for expenses related to pregnancy (I.e. living expenses, housing)
- Assistance with Prenatal Care
- Assistance with Medicaid and TANF Applications
- Help in choosing a loving adoptive family for your baby
- Personalized adoption plan that is tailored to you and your needs
- Help you figure out what type of relationship you would like to have with the adoptive parents during your pregnancy, at birth, and after the child is born
- Make sure that you understand the legal process and appoint an attorney to represent you if you choose to have representation at no cost to you
- Pre and Post-Adoption Counseling
How to Choose a Family?
Meet some of the adoptive families hoping to adopt. You may request any additional information about approved families and meet them if you choose. These are loving and caring adoptive couples who, in some cases, are unable to have children and are hoping to build their family through adoption. Each couple has completed an extensive background investigation and has been approved by a professional home study provider. We will assist you in choosing the adoptive family that you feel is best for your child.
If you would like to meet and discuss your options, please contact us to schedule a confidential meeting. We can also facilitate a meeting with the adoptive family of your choice.
How Are Expenses Paid?
There is no cost to you as the birth mother. The adoptive parents pay any attorney fees, uncovered medical expenses and any costs associated with the pregnancy, birth, and adoption.