If You Are Pregnant
If You Are Pregnant
If you are pregnant, adoption offers a loving option that places your child with a family that you select. All prospective adoptive families have been approved through a home study process. Please contact us to discuss your options. If you choose adoption, we can help you select a family, meet a family and discuss what relationship, if any, you would like to have with the adoptive parents during your pregnancy and after birth. learn about the adoption process, learn about open adoptions, learn about your options. These are some of the services we offer:
- We can assist you in selecting adoptive parents;
- If you choose to meet the adoptive parents, we are available to facilitate a confidential meeting so that you are able to determine whether the family is a "match";
- Help you figure out what type of relationship you would like to have during with the adoptive parents during your pregnancy, at birth, and after the child is born;
- Make sure that you understand the legal process and appoint an attorney to represent you if you choose to have representation;
- Support you financially and in any other way necessary during your pregnancy and at the time of birth;
- Offer counseling to you during your pregnancy and after birth upon your request.
How to Choose a Family?
Meet some of the adoptive families hoping to adopt. You may request any additional information about approved families and meet them if you choose. These are loving and caring adoptive couples who, in some cases, are unable to have children and are hoping to build their family through adoption. Each couple has completed an extensive background investigation and has been approved by a professional home study provider. We will assist you in choosing the adoptive family that you feel is best for your child.
If you would like to meet and discuss your options, please contact us to schedule a confidential meeting. We can also facilitate a meeting with the adoptive family of your choice.
How Are Expenses Paid?
There is no cost to you as the birth mother. The adoptive parents pay any attorney fees, uncovered medical expenses and any costs associated with the pregnancy, birth, and adoption.
Other Placement Services For Birth Mothers:
- Financial Support for Expenses Related to Pregnancy
- Assistance with Prenatal Care
- Assistance with Medicaid and TANF Applications
- Pre & Post-Adoption Counseling